Monday 14 February 2011

My Dream My Future

           What is a dream? Do you also have a dream in life? It is the most comprehensive reference guide in choosing of what course you want to take in college.
          When I was a child i have already a dream. I want to become a successful police woman someday. My mother always asking me if what I want to be when I grow up and I'm always telling that I want to become a police woman. She always telling me that in order to achieve my dream you should work hard,be patient,and always remember that dream is like a game that sometimes you win and you lost. Some succeed and some did not succeed. I want to achieve my dream so that I can help my parents and I will be the one to support them when they were already old.They are my inspiration in achieving my dreams for my future and I will study hard to achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment